Updated: May 27
When it comes to natural ingredients for babies and soaps, there are several options to consider. Here are some of the best natural ingredients that are gentle and safe for babies:
1. Coconut Oil is a natural moisturizer that is gentle on baby's delicate skin. It can help soothe dry skin and prevent diaper rash.
2. Shea Butter is a natural emollient that is rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It can help moisturize and protect baby's skin.
3. Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory that can soothe irritated skin and promote healing.
4. Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial that can help soothe and calm baby's skin.
5. Calendula is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial that can help soothe and heal irritated skin.
6. Oatmeal is a natural exfoliant that can help soothe and moisturize dry, itchy skin.
7. Olive Oil is a natural moisturizer that is gentle on your precious little one's skin.
When it comes to soap, it's important to look for gentle, natural ingredients that won't irritate your precious baby's skin. I've put together the best options right here https://www.joe-lesoap.com/shop?Category=Babies